Business Manager- Automotive
6 days left
- Full Time
Business Manager- Automotive
Macclesfield Mercedes Benz
Basic £37,086.00 OTE of £80k and opportunity of overachievement bonus of an additional £26k
When Lei Shing Hong commenced its first Mercedes Benz dealership over 45 years ago, it started its journey to become the world’s largest Mercedes Benz retailer. Today the international group operates over 143 Mercedes Benz dealerships in markets such as China, Australia, South Korea, Taiwan, Vietnam, Cambodia, and most recently in Germany and the UK.
Our UK dealerships operate under the corporate business LSH Auto UK Limited, with 9 Dealerships in the Birmingham and Manchester regions.
We require a Retail Business Manager of the highest calibre to join our busy department at our Mercedes Benz Dealership in Stockport. We offer a superb opportunity to the right person who is able to demonstrate a successful and stable track record (ideally within the automotive industry although not necessary as full training will be provided).
Role and Responsibilities:
- Ensure clear and effective presentation of products and services appropriate to individual customer circumstances and requirements
- With Sales Executives to sell vehicles with appropriate finance & insurance to retail customers
- Responsible for maintaining good relations with all staff at the retail site; for coaching, mentoring managing Sales Executives as directed
- Responsible for providing business reports to management and to dealership management.
- In conjunction with the management team has responsibility for developing marketing opportunities for financial services products.
- Maintain relationships with MBFS and other finance companies, brokers etc as necessary
The ideal candidate will:
- Proven track record as a competent Business Manager
- Knowledge of finance, general insurance and other products relating to the automotive industry
- Knowledge of Finance & Leasing and Industry best practice and Legislation.
- Ability to demonstrate excellent sales techniques
- Attaining and maintaining competence, within the regulatory scope documented in the FCA Insurance Mediation Manual including Treating Customers Fairly.
- Good credit history and of good repute
- Pass relevant CBT modules in respect of finance insurance, product knowledge and TCF
- Clean driving license
- Have excellent communication skills, as well as an aptitude and great attitude to lean and develop
The successful applicant will be highly motivated, efficient and organised. This is a full-time role, which includes shift work on Saturdays. This position is within a busy service environment, as such you will be provided with a basic of £37,086.00, with an OTE of £80k and opportunity to earn a fantastic overachievement bonus of an additional £26k. This is a fulltime including (20) days paid annual leave.
This is an incredible opportunity to represent one of the most successful and recognised Automotive retailers in the world. if you feel up to the challenge and have the relevant ability we are looking for APPLY TODAY!