Our client has an exciting opportunity for a Sales Executive to join their team based in Bournemouth. You will be on a full time permanent basis with a highly competitive salary of £18,000 - £20,000 per annum plus monthly uncapped bonus.
Whether it’s saving their customers money, making sure they have the right cover for what’s important to them or just producing quality quotes for their customers to look through, their Sales Executives have real conversations.
What you will be doing as their Sales Executive
You will be selling a range of insurance products provided by our client via Outbound dialling, meeting business target and helping to grow the business and the brand. You will also ensure business has been accurately placed by following correct systems, underwriting and compliance practices.
Other responsibilities include:
- Outbound calling to sell new business policies to target market
- Selling and upselling
- Building strong relationships with customers
- Keeping up to date with product range and any changes
- Following processes to ensure quality and regulatory compliance.
Key skills and experience needed to become their Sales Executive
- A positive can-do attitude;
- A proven track record in sales and / or compliance
- Excellent telephone and communication skills both on a one to one and group basis;
- Good written communications skills;
- Ability to work on own initiative and as part of a team;
- Adherence to compliance
- Follow instructions and scripting
- Goal orientated and self-motivated
- Team work
- A thorough understanding of Home Insurance products;
- Proficient in Microsoft Office packages;
- Understanding of a contact centre environment.
Benefits of becoming their Sales Executive
- 28 days holiday including statutory Bank holidays increasing with each year of service
- They have loads of social activities such as quiz nights , football tournaments, office parties at summer and Christmas and more
- "A List" card to allow access to hundreds of great deals on travel, food, drink, activities
- No Weekend working. Their hours are Mon - Thurs 9-6pm and early finish Fridays 9am - 3pm
- Development plans to help you achieve your career goals
- Real promotion opportunities
If you feel you are the right candidate for the role as their Sales Executive then please click ‘apply’ now! They’d love to hear from you!