Financial/Investment Accountant/Treasury Accountant
Morgan Law are proud to be representing a fantastic charity based in Central London who are seeking a financial/investment accountant to join their team on a permanent basis. This role will involve a variety of different tasks.
The main duties of this role include:
- Managing/Reconciling the bank accounts
- Cash flow requirements
- Managing and forecasting for the organisation
- Maintain and reconcile investment portfolios
- Posting journals in Sun
- Liaising with fund managers
- Assist with the budgets
It is highly desirable candidates are AAT qualified or are studying an accountancy qualification AAT/ACCA/CIMA. It is also highly desirable candidates have used SUN System and Q & A.
- Up to a 10% pension contribution from the employer
- 28 days holiday
- 35 hour working week
- Season ticket loan
- Childcare vouchers
- Life assurance
If this role excites you please apply below.