Located in the heart of London's city, this well renowned Intellectual Property firm are based in stunning, modern offices with spectacular views.
They maintain an unprecedented reputation for being leaders in their field and place a real emphasis on creating a positive working environment for their employees.
As a Patent Secretary, you will join the firm's busy, IT and Engineering team who and act on behalf on global, blue chip clients.
Supporting a team of Patent Attorneys, your role will encompass a broad range of responsibilities including:
- Processing correspondence
- Diary management and monitoring deadlines
- Coordinating travel arrangements
- Prepare patent applications
- Additional Patent Secretary tasks as required
You will also be responsible to assist others where required, working as part of a collaborative team.
The successful candidate will possess:
- Previous experience working as a Patent Secretary (6-12 months)
- A degree qualification (desired but not essential)
- Intermediate to advanced MS Offices skills
- A fast and accurate typing speed of 55wpm +
What's in it for you?
As well as working in a fun, close-knit environment, you will have access to a wide range of benefits including:
- An active social committee with regular activities (including cheese & wine nights, quiz nights, bake sales, Friday drinks, team dinners etc)
- Lifestyle discounts (restaurants, accommodation and more)
- Competitive salary with including pension & Christmas bonuses
- Season ticket loans and more!
To apply for this position, click the appropriate link on this page or for a confidential discussion contact Kim Padmore at Wells Tobias.
It is Wells Tobias Recruitment Solutions’ policy, as a matter of courtesy, to respond to all applications within three working days. However because of the volume of applications, we are sometimes unable to respond to individual applicants. If we have not contacted you within three working days your application has been unsuccessful and your details have not been retained. Please apply for any other position that you may see in the future. Thank you.