Regional Account Manager - Healthcare - £Competitive
Regional Account Manager - Healthcare - £Competitive base salary
- Market Leading Medical Manufacturer
- Holding Superb Global Market Share
- New Products Launching throughout 2017 to Consolidate Position
THE ROLE: The new Regional Account Manager will be managing the London territory, selling the full product range to NHS trusts, hospitals as well as at community and pharmacy level.
THE COMPANY: An independent manufacturer established for over fifty years, our client continues to succeed and grow thanks to a real focus on customer satisfaction and patient safety. They provide drug delivery, insulin injection devices and blood sampling lancets as well as outsourced R&D and manufacturing to the medical and pharmaceutical sectors.
For this Regional Account Manager position, we are looking for individuals who meet the following criteria:
- Primary or secondary care sales background
- A track record of longevity in your work history is important
- Autonomous, organised, and confident candidates are sought
Benefits of this Regional Account Manager role:
- £Competitive Base Salary
- Strong Commission Scheme
- Fully Expensed Choice of Company Car
- Laptop, Mobile, Pension, 25 Days Holidays
Can't see anything that suits you? We only advertise a small proportion of available roles within our medical sales division. Contact us to discuss your background in confidence and we'll give you a measured and realistic appraisal of your background and career requirements.