Our client is representing one of the most sought after brands in the world. They are currently in need of an experienced master technician to join their team. This is an extremely rare position so do not delay your application.
As a Master Technician you will always thinking of how to achieve the highest standards in customer service, whilst ensuring that safety and quality are top of mind. As a Master Technician you will systematically complete complex fault diagnosis, monitor the repair process and carry out final checks. A large part of your role as a Master Technician will be to support your colleagues in the workshop, document the results of the diagnoses and inform colleagues new of technical innovations
- To be a success in this role, you will have to be a Qualified to Master Technician level.
- The knowledge to use modern diagnostic equipment.
- The capability of working to the highest quality standards.
- Great team player and communication skills.
- The ability to set, review and achieve targets
- Coaching and great communication skills
- Prior experience of working to efficiency targets
- Time served or hold NVQ qualifications of Level 3
- Master Technicians will receive a guaranteed base salary, a highly rewarding monthly efficiency bonus, we also offer great benefits including:
- 22 day’s holiday, rising to 25 after 5 years
- Company pension scheme
- Life assurance
- Childcare voucher scheme
- Discount gym membership
- Vehicle purchase discount
- Employee Advantage - retail discounts with thousands of retailers
- Cycle to work scheme