Year 2 Teacher Subject Leadership
School type: Primary
Position: Year 2 Teacher + Subject Leadership
Start date: September 2017
Salary: Inner London - MPS/UPS
NQTs: Welcome to apply
A Year 2 teaching position has recently arisen within a Primary school based in central London, please find below the candidate requirements for the position along with a brief summary of the school and position.
- Strong knowledge of the KS1 curriculum
- Friendly and driven personality
- Good behaviour management
- Ability to create fun and engaging lessons
- Year 2 Class Teacher
- Full time, Permanent position
- MPS/UPS + TLR
- Subject leaderships variable dependent of candidate strengths
- Work in partnership with a co-Year 2 Teacher (2 form entry)
- 23-27 students per class
- Central London location
- Diverse cohort of students
- Tight-knit team of staff
- Ofsted rated "Good"
- Vibrant and energetic atmosphere
- Excellent transport links
If you would like to be considered for this position then please send through an up to date CV in response to this advert, alternative feel free to contact Peter from REESON education on .