Due to continued expansion, my client based very close to St Albans is looking to recruit an experienced Accounts Clerk to join their team.
The Ideal candidate will have a solid understanding of Accounts processes and will be able to demonstrate a wider accounts knowledge. The successful candidate will need to have a professional and positive attitude along with excellent communication skills and a 'can-do’ attitude.
ACCOUNTS CLERK - THE ROLE
- Assisting with daily invoicing of dispatched goods
- Daily invoicing and crediting
- Weekly transfers between accounts
- Ad hoc queries, usually regarding; Invoicing, customer accounts & confirmation of incoming payments
- Ad hoc crediting of returned goods
- Maintaining control of the company cars Assisting with monthly reporting to HMRC
ACCOUNTS CLERK - THE CANDIDATE
- Experience with SAP / Sage
- Intermediate to Experienced Excel skills
- Prior experience in a credit control role
- AAT Level 2
- Positive 'can-do’ attitude
If you are still reading, and this role ticks all of your boxes we want to hear from you!!!
Due to a very high number of applications we are unable to come back to every candidate with feedback. If you do not hear from us within 48 hours please assume that you have been unsuccessful on this occasion. Your CV will be registered with us and we will keep you updated with any other positions that may be of interest. However please keep checking our website as new roles will be updated daily, Unico Recruitment wishes you the best of luck in your job search.
Unico Recruitment Ltd operate as an independent recruitment agency with over 20 years of experience supporting clients and candidates nationally across the UK
Unico Recruitment Ltd is committed to equal opportunities and actively seeks applications from all sectors of the community irrespective of sex, race, colour, nationality, ethnic or national origin, disability, marital status, sexual orientation, having responsibility for dependents, age, religion/beliefs, or any other reason which cannot be shown to be justified