Purchase Ledger Administrator
A fantastic opportunity for a Purchase Ledger administrator to join an industry leading business based in Stevenage on a temp to perm basis. The role is a great opportunity for those who are looking for an entry level position within a finance team.
The main responsibility of this role is to sort, code, input & scan all supplier invoices onto a computerised package. Approximately 600 invoices are required to be processed daily by a team of 3.
- Sorting post in & applying relevant barcodes to documents.
- Assesing documents received for valid order numbers or reasons to withold
- Data entry on to Accounts Software (Mentor)
- Scanning into Alchemy database
- Rejecting invoices where relevant & record keeping
- Processing credits, corrections & new account invoices - understanding the accounts system to ensure accuracy.
- Month End filing.
- To offer general support to the department as required.
- Quick & accurate keyboard skills.
- An ability to work on their own initiative, remain focused, and be organised in their work.
- A flexible & enthusiastic approach to tasks given.
Please feel free to get in touch should you have any further questions