Compliance Co-Ordinator - Investment Management - London - £40K
Private Client Investment Management - Compliance Co-Ordinator
Salary £30,000 - £40,000 + bonus + benefits
Reward Recruitment have been retained by a boutique wealth management & investment management firm based in Mayfair who are searching for a Compliance Co-Ordinator to join their team.
Duties include :
- Run the day to day internal compliance function and report to the compliance officer.
- Manage the client take-on process, including preparing new client agreements and all aspects of due diligence
- Ensure the requirements detailed in the Compliance Policies and Procedures Handbook, the Staff Handbook and relevant departmental handbooks are satisfactorily adhered to
- Help develop, implement and administer Policies and Procedures
- Help to maintain comprehensive compliance monitoring programme is in operation to ensure relevant issues are effectively reported both internally and externally
- Prepare FCA filings
- Administrative tasks and other ad-hoc requests/projects
To apply please send your CV immediately to Christopher Bowman at Reward Recruitment or contact Christopher directly for a discreet and confidential chat.