Logistics Controller, London
The Supply Chain division of Exsurgo is recruiting a Logistics Controller within the Consumer Goods company.
The logistics controller job in London will require someone to plan, track and provide accurate visibility of all inbound shipments to warehouses. You will coordinate any deliveries from supplier to customer. The key to this role is continuous improvements to improve the processes between suppliers, freight forwarders and 3PLs in order to eliminate waste. You must be comfortable influencing and communicating with internal and external stakeholders. This role will require someone to design robust reports and drive measurable operational improvements.
The successful candidate for the logistics controller job in London will have the following attributes:
- Advanced Excel Skills
- Proven track-record of experience within a Logistics or Supply Chain Manager position (ideally 3 years’ minimum)
- Degree educated in relevant studies
- Effective self-motivator and team player
- Experience with developing, refining and implementing processes
- Ability to forge strong relationships
Excellent communication skills between internal and external stakeholders will be essential for this role.
The Logistics Controller job based in London is offering the following package:
- £35,000 - £45,000 per annum
- Medical Insurance
- Childcare vouchers
- Group Income protection
Successful candidates will be contacted about this role and similar roles.
Connect with us. Follow us on Twitter @exsurgo_group or LinkedIn to hear about our other roles and more!