Internal Sales - Manchester
We are working closely with a leading supplier of plastics who predominantly serve three major market sectors: Signs, Display and Graphics, Industrial and Engineering and Building and Construction. Their products are visible to consumers on a daily basis as they work with high profile clients throughout the UK.
They are now looking to further develop their Manchester location and are looking for an Internal Salesperson to join the business and contribute to the continued success and development of the business. Our client offers outstanding opportunities for ambitious individuals to gain hands-on experience in a rewarding commercial environment. They pride themselves on building long-lasting relationships with their customers, suppliers and employees.
We are looking for an enthusiastic and friendly person who has telesales experience and would like to progress their career with a market leading group.
You will receive a highly competitive starting salary of £20,000 to £25,000 dependent on experience plus a host of other benefits including:
- An uncapped annual bonus linked to your performance and that of the business
- Initial products and skills training
- The opportunity to progress to a key role within the business
- Mentoring and support from a strong and friendly team and manager
As part of the Internal Sales Team you will be responsible for maintaining and expanding sales and profit from an existing sales territory. You will also work towards increasing customer service levels and expand on the existing customer base. In addition, you will work closely with the External Sales Team to identify and develop new accounts and assist colleagues to achieve the same from their areas of responsibility.
- Telesales and account management experience
- Motivated and able to work in a challenging, fast-paced environment
- Proactive and enthusiastic with a confident telephone manner
- A quick learner with great communication skills
Don't miss out, apply today!