7 days left
- Full Time
Full Time & Permanent
Up to £22,000 per annum
This role will involve working with customers on the Work Programme. You will be required to support customers into sustainable employment, which will include identifying and addressing customers' individual barriers in relation to health, lifestyle, motivation and resilience.
The successful candidate for this position will ideally have:
- Relevant NVQ Level 3: Information, Advice and Guidance (IAG) or equivalent
- Previous knowledge and experience of working In the Sector
- Experience in coaching and mentoring
- Ability to manage your own time and caseload
- A proven ability to develop job vacancies via localised sales
- IT Knowledge
- Evidence of working to and meeting KPI's
Any offer of employment will be subject to a satisfactory check from the Disclosure and Barring Service. (DBS)
CMD Recruitment acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers.
CMD Recruitment would like to thank you for applying for the above role. We do try to come back to all applications however if you haven't heard from a consultant within 5 working days, this unfortunately means that you have been unsuccessful. Please apply for future roles that we advertise.