Community Marketing Manager
Our client are seeking a Community Marketing Manager to fully enhance the social and digital presence via integrated campaign implementation. Located close to Sevenoaks, my client have several niche markets for which they have been providing marketing services for over a decade.
Roles & Responsibilities for a Community Marketing Manager:
- Fully implementing a plan to measure and improve the social media presence of clients
- Planning and execution of all advertising campaigns - digital display, email, social media, SEO/SEM, web and email
- Measuring and reporting quantifiable performance of all digital marketing campaigns
- Creating content and optimizing user experience across multiple channels and touch points
- Initiating new idea sessions for creative digital growth strategies
The ideal Community Marketing Manager candidate will:
- Have just over 2 working years experience within digital and social marketing
- Demonstrate campaign management experience though SEO/SEM management, social media, display advertising, email and marketing database
- Be highly creative with forthcoming ideas for new campaigns and growth
- Communicate regularly with clients across different industries to ensure service is met and exceded
- Be understand all social platforms and have working knowledge of initiating Google Adwords campaigns
If this role has caught your interest then please apply today!