Business Continuity Planner
6 days left
- Full Time
The Brewster Pratap Recruitment Group are currently working alongside a leading Nottinghamshire based Health and Safety/ Risk Management company to recruit a Business Continuity Planner.
Rapidly growing, this is a brand new role and a fantastic opportunity for an experienced Health and Safety/ Risk Management Candidate with an appreciation and interest within BCP.
Ideally located my client are easily accessible to candidates living in Retford, Worksop, Doncaster, Sheffield, Wakefield and surrounding areas.
As Business Continuity Planner and reporting directly into the CEO duties will include:
- Developing, maintaining or implementing business continuity and disaster recovery strategies and solutions
- Risk assessments
- Business impact analysis
- Strategy selection
- Documentation of business continuity and disaster recovery procedures
- Plan, conduct, and debrief regular mock-disaster exercises to test the adequacy of existing plans and strategies, updating procedures and plans regularly
- Act as a coordinator for continuity efforts after a disruption event
- Helping clients to become accredited in ISO 27001
- Knowledge of ISO 27001
- Business Continuity Planning for small, medium and large risks including complex buildings
- Previous knowledge of Business Impact Analysis (BIA)
- Knowledge of Threat and Risk Analysis (TRA)
- Ideally located with 75 minutes of the Company's office in Retford
- Clean drivers licence
- Salary of up to £40,000 dependant on experience
- Company car/ car allowance
- 26 Days holiday + bank holidays
- Brand new opportunity
- Onsite parking
- Onsite gymnasium
Brewster Pratap Recruitment Group focuses on the recruitment of talent in South Yorkshire, West Yorkshire, North Yorkshire, East Yorkshire, Lincolnshire and Nottinghamshire. If you are interested in discussing this job in more detail or any other aspect of recruitment and talent identification we would really like to hear from you. Please visit our website at www.brewsterpratap.co.uk for more information on Jobs or Recruitment.