Researcher - MD3177
5 days left
- Full Time
If you're a knowledge-hungry research professional looking for a role with digital focus, then take a look at this Researcher position with an award-winning, innovative and totally great marketing agency.
Get involved with a innovative marketing agency as a Researcher and you’ll be given the chance to help shape the company’s success in a new department. The business has recently developed a Customer Experience (CX) team to understand and optimise the digital user journey every step of the way, your role as Researcher will be to deliver research that will inform various strategies involving UX and conversion rate optimisation. Curious and data-driven, you will be given the opportunity to expand on your understanding of research tools and methodologies as well as developing a strong knowledge of the digital and eCommerce space.
As Researcher, you will use your previous experience in market or customer research to carry out various attitudinal and behavioural research projects to improve content, UX, and conversion rates for your clients’ websites. Interesting, right?
As Researcher, your responsibilities will include:
• Delivering research to influence conversion rate optimization (CRO) and UX strategies.
• Working in a small team of Research Executives and interns to fulfil business objectives. Building relationships with various teams within the company including technology, front-end development, creative and business intelligence.
• Using methods such as website traffic analysis, dynamic website surveys, social listening and eye tracking to extract actionable insights.
• Translating your findings into engaging reports and presentations and sharing these with the wider business.
• Managing research projects, tools and new colleagues in the research team. Training new starters and interns on research methodologies and tools that you have mastered.
The successful Researcher will have the following attributes:
• Bachelor’s Degree in a relevant area
• Previous work experience in market or consumer research (preferred), exposure to both qualitative and quantitative methods (essential)
• Interested in consumer behaviour and a career in research
• Attention to detail, exceptional organisational skills
• Excellent written and spoken communication skills
• Competency in MS Office, especially Excel and PowerPoint
• Knowledge of databases (SQL) would be advantageous