CAD Technician interiors
Medium sized interior design studio in the Knightsbridge/ Belgravia area are looking for a Junior/ Mid-weight CAD Technician to come on board and help with their projects. They cover high-end residential projects primarily, as well as a couple of boutique hotels.
The role will be working with the rest of the studio to help support with CAD drawings. You will be drawing up and amending as and when needed. This role may also be suitable for an Interior Architect, but note the role will be working primarily on CAD work. You will be covering planning applications, tender drawings, as well as design development. You'll be creating plans, sections, elevations, schedules and detailing (joinery) as well.
You must have/ be:
· Strong understanding of AutoCAD, as well as knowledge of Sketchup,
· Knowledge of UK building regulations and standards,
· A creative flair,
· High attention to detail,
· Good time keeping abilities, in order to balance work on several projects at a time,
· Excellent team working skills,
· 3+ years' experience minimum, working as a CAD technician within residential (high-end/ luxury) design in the UK.
This position is looking to offer an annual salary between £25,000 and £33,000. For this, you must have the minimum 3+ years' experience and prior experience as a CAD technician on high-end residential projects in the UK. They are known for their clean, classic and timeless style.
Your portfolio ought to demonstrate your strong technical abilities, working for prestigious design studios in London. This role is ideal for someone looking to take the next step in their career and work for a well-known and prestigious practice.