Weetabix - Field Sales Executive - Crewe
Field Sales Executive - Weetabix
Full Time, Maternity Cover - 12 months fixed term contract
Start date: 4th June 2017
Salary: £18,000 per annum + up to 20% bonus opportunity + company car + exciting incentives
Working: Monday - Friday, 37.5 hours per week
Territory: Crewe, Llandudno, Liverpool, Kirkby, Chester, Wrexby, St Helens, Warrington & surrounding areas
Are you looking for a new opportunity in sales on a high energy, high performing team?
Would you like to represent one of the top breakfast brands in the UK?
If so, please read on!
Weetabix are looking for passionate and ambitious people to make every day a big day, and help fuel their dynamic, target driven team and achieve world class results! You will be working for REL Field marketing to fulfil the role of Business Development Executive on our Weetabix team.
You will be responsible for:
- Developing excellent, productive in-store relationships with key decision makers in Cooperative, Asda, Tesco, Morrison`s, Sainsbury`s, Tesco Express, Sainsbury`s Locals within your territory
- Working to a defined perfect store model that drives the best possible performance for the store and customer
- Increasing the visibility and availability of the Weetabix brand portfolio by working with stores to ensure stock levels are maintained to increase sales, amplifying the brands with secondary display placements and ensuring Weetabix products are always on sale and available to consumers
- Maximising brand awareness and communicating new product opportunities, using data, your own sales skills and the professional and productive relationships you build at store level
- Taking control of your own work; using the freedom and flexibility of planning your own daily schedules, working to self-tailored targets, combined with your own personal touch; in order to achieve phenomenal results for the Weetabix team.
You will have:
- Held a full UK (or European) driving licence for a minimum of 12 months
- Excellent communication skills
- Very strong relationship building skills and pride yourself in your ability to deliver excellent customer service
- Confidence with data and using the insight to increase sales
- Strong negotiation and persuasion skills
- The ability to work on your own initiative and effectively manage your own workload
In return we will offer you:
- Full training and ongoing support to enable you to fulfil your role to the best of your potential
- Great career opportunities
- A fun working environment where performance & success are really rewarded
Why REL? Put simply, our employees love working here - for the last two consecutive years, REL has been ranked within the top 15 Best Workplaces list (large category) by Great Place to Work UK! Additionally, 45 people have returned to REL. This speaks volumes about how much our employees enjoy working for REL.
REL are committed to giving talented, ambitious people the opportunity to prove what they can do in a competitive, exciting marketplace. Since 2015 we have had 17 internal promotions, 18 moves into a development role and 6 promotions into our customers. Are you our next investment?
If you would like to be part of our success, please apply today.