Optical Assistant - Cirencester
We are currently looking for an Optical Assistant to join a state of the art practice based in Cirencester, Gloucestershire. The outstanding practice holds a strong reputation within the local community for providing the highest levels of care and service. This position offers a range of unbeatable opportunities through a variety of different channels.
- Triple testing practice
- Meeting and greeting patients
- Dispensing frames and lenses to all levels
- Providing contact lens advice
- Taking measurements and making any necessary adjustments
- Booking appointments and dealing with admin
- Ensuring excellent levels of customer service at all times
- Opportunity for development - Dispensing Optician or Management
- Optical experience preferred but strong background in customer service considered
- Enjoy building relationships with clients
- Able to deliver superb customer service
- Ability to learn and want to develop
This is an excellent opportunity for someone to take the next step in their career as an Optical Assistant. Within the role you will be well assisted by a high quality team and have access to completely up-to-date technologies and systems, enabling you to work both efficiently and effectively. You will also be able to utilise an array of training within the role allowing you to continuously develop your career in whichever direction you wish.
- Paying up to £18,000
- Lucrative bonus scheme
- Further added benefits
To avoid missing out on this opportunity, please send your CV across to Kieran Lindley using the 'Apply' link as soon as possible.