£33,000 - £36,500 per annum + company benefits
My client is looking for an experienced Electrical Supervisor to join their team working on a large contract in Milton Keynes.
My client is the UK's largest technical facilities management operation employing in excess of 6,000 people and servicing major clients across every sector. They self-deliver virtually all our hard FM services nationally, coordinated through one of the UK's most sophisticated customer service centres in the industry.
The main responsibilities include:
- Ensuring all contracted services are managed to their agreed financial and non-financial service levels
- Ensure high performance of all resources through monitoring and targeting performance against documented service levels
- Supervise and perform maintenance activities, ensuring maximum efficiency of the workforce & minimum services downtime.
- Investigate and report in detail upon infrastructure short falls, problems and incidents, recommending options for remedial actions.
- Take responsibility for site Health & Safety matters, including establishment and use of appropriate permit to work procedures, and conduct of Risk Assessments, implementing findings/recommendations where necessary.
- Manage compliance with direct and indirect statutory/mandatory maintenance works, engineering services H&S statute & 'Employer's' CDM obligations
- Manage emergency escalation procedures - be available for call out.
- Report upon and implement non planned maintenance repairs, replacement, remedial and small project works.
- Co-ordinate engineering services project works specify the works or brief contractors prepare estimates procure & manage works.
- Ensure training competence of all contractors personnel.
- Carry out contractor performance audits.
- Maintain updated record drawings, Operation and Maintenance manuals, etc. information.
- Understand Client's business activity and interface with Client's key staff, operating as an integral part of the Client's team.
- Act as Client's Representative in the management of maintenance and specialist contractors.
- Liaise with customers, study & analyse their requirements, advise upon available options & provide 'consultancy' services support.
- Act as Client representative in the assistance of 3rd party site visitors
- Procure materials and equipment to carry out works
- Attend to reactive calls in line with KPI's and SLA's
- To ensure the company Health and Safety policy is adhered to
- To ensure compliance with the Quality Management System (BMS) as it applies to this position
You must have:
- Previous supervisory experience - ideally looked after a team of around 10 engineers
- City & Guilds Electrical Qualification or equivalent - 2330 / 2392 / 2391
- 17th Edition
- Hold an IPAF licence
- PASMA trained
- Detailed knowledge & experience of building services systems, maintenance management, contractual procedures and health & safety compliance
- Strong communication skills and be self motivated
This role will offer excellent opportunities for career development and will provide an ideal chance for you to showcase your experience.
If you're interested in this role then please apply now for immediate consideration.