Business Development Managers - Cardiff & Bristol
Cardiff & Bristol has long been admired as two of the UKs most vibrant and prosperous cities. And now, if you've proven yourself as a successful BDM, you could be about to enjoy a new sales chapter across these wonderful cities. Our client is a leading global Telecoms firm, boasting a great business presence across the UK as well as attractive benefits for its high-achieving employees.
Through quality engagement, rapport building and top negotiating – you’ll become a much appreciated and well rewarded new member of the company's Sales and Business Development team. With a decent starting salary already being offered, you’ll also have the chance to earn great commission on the deals you land – with an OTE of £60k!
Armed with product and service knowledge, as well as exercising superb selling skills, you will transform into a brand ambassador for one of the UK’s leading technology firms. Career progression opportunities and further financial rewards are enjoyed by consistent top performers; so if you've got the talent, drive and experience – this could be a lucrative move not to be missed!
• Winning and closing new business deals.
• Building a strong and reputable profile across the business community.
• Promoting the company’s products and services effectively.
• Maximising the company’s coverage through events/referrer programmes.
• A great performer in field based sales.
• Prior experience in Telecommunications B2B selling is a real advantage.
• A confident B2B professional.
• A natural ability to cultivate interest, build rapport and maintain relationships.
• Someone who keeps a close eye on targets.
• A cool head but someone with fire in their belly to succeed.
• A decent negotiator when necessary.
• A full drivers license.
Apply today! Or alternatively, if you would like to learn more about the opportunity to join a massive, supportive and innovative national business – then please contact Mitrem’s Sales & Business Development consultant, Clair Douglas: /
* Exceptional communication skills; both written and verbal.
* A natural ability to build relationships and cultivate existing clients.
This is a great opportunity for someone who has a passion for selling and is result driven. If this sounds like you then we'd like hear from you - get in contact on