Senior Credit Controller
To ensure that Accounts Receivables (AR) and Credit from clients are processed and settled on an accurate and timely basis in line with company policies, and overdue debt is kept to a minimum. This company are offering a Senior Credit Controller position for a 12month contract.
Duties for the Senior Credit Controller position:
- Oversee client accounts across specified territories.
- Achieve agreed Key performance indicators for cash collection and aged debt (% of total debt greater than 90 days overdue)
- Ensure credit assessment requests and compliance checks are performed in line with policies and within agreed time frame
- Oversee AR matching, approve receipt write-offs above defined limits, and review and challenge on a regular and robust basis all reconciliations and explanations of AR balances and associated provision balances.
- Ensure the overall delivery of accurate and timely cash collections in line with company policies and commercial arrangements such that all balances are correctly stated at all times.
- Set and monitor weekly/monthly/quarterly collection performance targets and ensure regular status reports are prepared, reviewed and acted upon, including prompt and regular escalation of overdue debt with external clients and internal client directors.
- Document, implement and act as process champion for best practices across all credit and collections processes and systems.
This marketing company are looking for someone who is immediately available and can get to Hammersmith, West London.
If you believe this Senior Credit Controller vacancy suits you. Apply now!!!