Finance Business Partner
A rare opportunity has arisen for an impeccable 'Finance Business Partner' to join an exponentially growing business in the East area Oxford.
The position is a fantastic opportunity for an 'Aspiring Financial Director' for a business that offers, 'Market Leading' training within their sector.
Specifically, your duties will include:
- Providing professional financial and commercial management services to support the IDA Management team
- Management of a geographically diverse finance team located across the Europe / Africa region
- Ensuring the integrity and application of accounting policies and procedures, systems and internal controls
- Ensuring contract adherence as well as accurate monthly billing and revenue recognition
- Project set up, maintenance and closure, ensuring contracts and variations are managed appropriately
- Completion of regular and ad hoc project reports including financial performance, WIP, forecast, variance analysis, contract expenditure and commentary requirements
Successful applicants will possess the following qualities:
- Qualified member of an accountancy body or holder of an equivalent qualification
- Demonstrated and proven experience in a role involving international operations and Major Projects Accounting environment
- Technical understanding and application of revenue recognition, WIP and unearned revenue
- Ability to be both "hands-on" plus taking a macro view as required
For further information on this role, please contact Tam on /