Our Client, based outside Epping, has an exciting opportunity for an experienced Deputy Editor to join their expanding team
- Commission and edit work from a range of contributors
- Source and commission photography and copy for features
- Research and write relevant copy for the title
- Support the Editor with proofreading, commissioning, editing and management
- Ensuring magazine deadlines are met and deputize for the editor in their absence.
- Manage extra projects and assignments as required
- Contribute editorial ideas under direction of the Editor
- Assist with image and picture research
- Work closely with marketing, advertising and digital teams to ensure consistency, efficiency and effective communication.
- Attend events, shows and exhibitions as required
- Editorial experience is essential
- Track record in writing
- Subbing experience
- Ability to run day-to-day production
If you meet the requirements and are interested in this position, please send your CV to Vicky @rayment-recruitment.co.uk