Assistant Manager Collections Strategy
An Assistant Manager within Collections Strategy is sought to join a reputable financial services organisation based in Gloucester.
The successfully appointed Assistant Manager will have Collections Strategy experience gained within a large scale financial services business. This is a great opportunity for an organised, motivated and enthusiastic individual to work within Collection and Recoveries.
Key Responsibilities of the Assistant Manager
- Work across Operations, Risk and Product Design whilst developing and coordinating a variety of strategies
- Assist with the development and implementation of Collection and Recoveries
- Develop and implement outbound dialling strategy
- Monitor the efficiency of strategies and operational KPI's, providing insight into performance trends
- Engage with stakeholders to ensure contract strategies are compliant and controlled under strong risk frameworks
Key Requirements, experience and skills of the Assistant Manager
- Experience of working within a large scale financial services business
- Collections and Recovery experience
- Team leader or Assistant Management experience
- Experience in outbound dialler management and strategy development would be preferable
This is an excellent opportunity for a business who is currently experiencing a period of growth and development who can offer genuine career progression and personal development. If you currently work within financial services in a Collections Strategy or Collections and Recoveries capacity and live or work within a commutable distance of Gloucester please enquire today.
For more information or to apply, please contact Laura Woodhead at