Senior National Account Manager - Cosmetics (DPH3B5N4M)
As Senior Account Manager, you will be responsible for driving a diverse group of retailers through the delivery of commercial teams, maximising product activations and proposing innovative commercial actions to meet business objectives.
- Develop, prepare and analyse weekly and monthly trackers and proactively recommend action plan for the following areas: Sell In, Discounts, Returns, Funds Given to the Trade, Sell Out and Stock Management.
- Plan, prepare and analyse the business updates to present during the monthly internal meetings.
- Lead strategy presentations to the retailer, keep all minutes and drive swift follow-up with the various stakeholders.
- Lead Terms negotiations delivering strong LFL growth and ensure follow up for 100% implementation.
- Act as the main retail driver within the account responsibilities, score, working closely with the Trade Marketing Manager and Retail Manager in order to build very strong, consistent and exclusive retail plans.
- For the launches provide an accurate, strong and logical allocation of sell-in quantities by store. Ensure LFL growth, but balancing this with maximising stock efficiency and OTB.
- Clearly communicate all allocation volumes and order challenges of these forecasts to the field teams and retailers’ teams ensuring a timely completion of all Launch needs.
- Act as a key point of contact for the Commercial team.
Allocation, Stock Management & Trade Operations:
- Monitor and track stock intake plans for each account and ensure the right levels of buy in for basic replenishment and launches.
- Monitor the stock pushes and report any inconsistency and propose solution plan. Act as the main point of contact between retailers and field team.
- Work closely with Trade Marketing to ensure ROI on POSM are maximised.
- Prepare quarterly stock analysis and propose strong actions plans to improve stock quality.
Reporting & Forecast:
- Act as the main point of contact with regards to forecast within the scope of the role.
- Support Sales Director with budgeting and annual forecast reviews.
- Act as the main point of contact for Forecast and Allocations when Sales Director is away.
Admin & Underpayments:
- Liaise and drive the Supply Chain to reduce and remain on top of underpayments and create more efficient processes (follow all process from agreement to credit backs).
- Ensure Purchase Orders and coding of all invoices is completed in an accurate and timely manner for the retailers.
- Work closely with the Head of Retail to negotiate staffing needs with the retailers, in line with activation plans and ambition.
- Influence the retail team to ensure cost efficiency (POSM, Testers, Sites, Events, ETC).
EXPERIENCE REQUIRED (PERSON SPECIFICATION):
- 5 years’ experience within the Luxury beauty industry
- Department store experience
- Strong team player
- Drive and ambitious with a desire to learn and develop
- Aptitude for detail and numbers with a proven ability working on reporting systems.
- P&L management
- Strong Written and Oral communication skills and the ability to use them effectively.
- Analytical ability to understand the business levers and the ability to react.
- French Speaking
- Triple axis experience
- Independent Account Management experience