Our client is a leading food business with a vision to grow its core brands worldwide. The company’s success has been achieved through a commitment to developing their workforce and also the innovation of first to market products. They are now seeking to recruit a Commercial Product Manager to join their well-established head office team.
As Product Manager, you will be part of a Retail Own Brand Team within the Marketing department where you will be responsible for efficient management of the development of new product/service offerings to existing or new markets within a really exciting category.
Reporting into the Private Label Controller, responsibilities include:
• Managing a range of key customers within the UK
• To lead and co-ordinate Private label and Tertiary brand product projects from concept to launch
• To act as the "pivot point" between the UK Sales team and the factory project teams.
• To be an expert point of contact for the major retailers with regards to NPD projects
• The construction and management of effective cross-functional teams
• Ensure the successful delivery of season programmes
The ideal candidate will have:
• Experience in a previous Commercial/Brand Marketing/Project Management./NPD role
• Have developed retailer brand/own label products
• Project Management Training
• Strong influencing skills
• Good presentation skills
• Experience of Project Managing significant projects, financially and cross functionally
This really is an exceptional opportunity to join a leading food business that will invest in your future, as long as you achieve outstanding results.
If you do not hear back within 7 days the relevant consultant has decided not to progress with your application. We are a specialist in the consumer sector and as such most of our vacancies require candidates with experience in the consumer market. We will therefore retain your details and contact you if we can be of some assistance to you in your search.