A leading IFA practice based in Surrey, is looking for a Paraplanner to join their team.
They are looking for a technical individual who has ideally obtained their Level 4 qualification (or working towards) and is also working towards Chartered Level. As well as the necessary qualifications, experience working in an IFA practice is also key.
You will provide support to five Consultants, working on Life, Pensions & Investment reporting, You will have contact with clients over the telephone and you may be required to attend some client meetings alongside the Adviser.
Sound financial product, taxation and investment knowledge is essential along with excellent mathematical skills as the role will cover reporting, cash flow planning and preparation of income tax calculations.
- Excellent working knowledge of IRESS
- Excellent reporting skills & attention to detail, along with good
oral & written communication skills.
- Working knowledge of taxation with the ability to analyse & prepare CGT and Income Tax calculations
- Very good knowledge of Trusts
- User of Microsoft Office (Outlook, Word & Excel, Powerpoint),
- Knowledge of ExWeb, Exchange, Analytics and other associated IFA packages
If you would like to apply for this vacancy, please contact Karen Halliday