Head of care / Unit Manager RGN
Appoint Group Vacancy
Job Title: Staff Nurse - RGN or RMN or RNLD or Pre Registered Nurse
Location: Ipswich, Suffolk
Salary: £16.00 per hour (£39,000 per annum) & Overtime rate, paid breaks and excellent benefits
Shifts: Days or Nights available (Paid Breaks)
Hours: Full-time Permanent
We are currently recruiting for a leading healthcare organisation who always provide extremely high-quality levels of care in nursing homes across the country. They have an excellent reputation within their community, along with a first-class reputation amongst their residents, scoring 9.6 out of 10 in the latest care survey.
We are recruiting for a Unit Manager / Head of care to work within an attractive modern nursing home based in Ipswich, conveniently situated close to local transport links and amenities. This home provides top level care for elderly patients and patients that suffer with dementia. This home prides itself on a real team feeling along with interaction and making long lasting memories with the patients. There are long-term or respite / short-term care packages available, ensuring that each individual is provided with the best possible care based on their needs. This is a great opportunity for a Newly-Qualified or experienced nurse to develop their skills in a forward-thinking, passionate company.
This job is flexible in terms of either working days or nights, or a mixture if this suits your lifestyle. You will be paid for all of your breaks. This position is a full time position.
- Job Description: To assess, plan, implement and evaluate the resident's needs.
- To create and maintain with the home's staff an environment in which all members of staff can contribute to the maximum of their ability in providing a high standard of skilled nursing care to the residents and encourage recognition of the service user as an Individual. (see Charter of Rights of Residents)
- To enable Residents to live a fuller life style within the nature of their capability/disability.
- To know what is meant by essential standards, what constitutes these standards and how they assist the home to maintain and promote standards of care and administration in the home.
- To demonstrate awareness of how clinical procedures related to residents' care are carried out and administered to maintain their well-being and to prevent symptoms of ill being.
- To develop an understanding relationship with the relatives and visitors.
- To understand and demonstrate in practice how the job contributes to the First Care Homes Ltd goals and objectives.
Person Specification: You must be a qualified Registered Nurse to apply for this role, (General Nurses ( RGN ). The Home Manager welcomes nurses with at least two years experience but this is not essential as full training and support will be provided no matter your level of experience.
For more information or to apply for this position, please send your CV to or call Matthew Key on .