Staff Nurse - RGN - Nursing Home
Appoint Group Vacancy
Job Title: Staff Nurse - RGN - Nursing Home
Salary: £26,100 per annum plus £750 Welcome Bonus
Contract: permanent, full-time, part-time, days/nights
*Leading independent provider of health and social care across the UK*
This excellent nursing home based in Dumfries is now seeking a Registered General Nurse to join their established team.
Here they provide personalised nursing care for up to 24 older people. They also provide support for adults with mental health problems, behaviours that may challenge and physical and sensory impairement
This excellent, reputable company understands that people bring with them a life story of achievements, events and life experiences. They know that this information is essential to ensure a tailored care package for each individual's specific needs. They ensure that their person centred assessments are all tailored to the whole person and will look at what people can do, not just what they need assistance with. Most importantly, ensure that the individual themselves and their loved ones help to put together a bespoke plan of care.
- £750 Welcome Bonus*
- 28 days annual leave inc BH*
- Annual NMC PIN Renewal Reimbursed*
- Child Care Vouchers
- Eye Care Vouchers
- Retail Discount Scheme
- Cost of DBS Check
- On-going Training & Development
- Employee Assistance Programme (EAP)
- Very accessible via public transport
- RGN or RMN with experience ideally within a nursing home environment
- Passion for nursing and delivering high quality care
- Valid NMC pin number
- Have excellent communication and interpersonal skills
To apply for this role, please email your CV to or call Iona Newton on .