Mortgage Adviser - Flagship Location!
Are you an experienced Mortgage Adviser who is looking for an important role in a top performing Estate Agency? Are you a high-energy, team focused, and hard-working individual looking for earnings exceeding £60-70K? Are you looking for a role that would give access to guaranteed leads / customers?
If you’re a Mortgage Adviser, you will know that it is a tough and competitive market out there - so why not work for a highly successful company that will give you all the tools, support and environment to be as successful as your potential will take you!
One such rare and exciting opportunity has arisen with one of the country’s leading Estate Agencies, to be their sole Mortgage Adviser covering their flagship and highest performing branch in the South West region in Bristol.
They are not just seeking an individual to 'make up the numbers’ - they are looking for someone with the drive, persona and ambition to be a key member of what is currently the highest performing team in the company, handling Mortgage clients from their busiest and most profitable regional location.
Whilst the role incumbent will work as the only Adviser from this location, the company puts a real focus on teamwork across the region, not only with other Mortgage Advisers but across the whole group, working together to hit and exceed both their group and individual targets.
Standards and expectations will be high, a dedicated work ethic is expected. The successful candidate will be rewarded with a strong earnings potential (OTEs of c.£60-£70K are achievable from this location), a top support network across the group, career progression options into areas such as management, as well as a dynamic and enjoyable working environment.
In order to apply for the role, it is essential that you have:
- Full CeMAP qualification (or equivalent).
- Previous experience in Mortgage Advice (at least 12 months minimum) - previous broker or estate agency experience would be beneficial but not essential, as some of the company’s most successful Advisers have come from tied / banking backgrounds.
- A strong awareness of the whole of market products, as well as associated Life and Insurance products.
- Able to show demonstrable success in a similar role, either face to face or telephone based.
- Strong communication skills, and able to work as part of a team.
- Adaptability and ability to interact and connect with a wide variety of personalities.