DC Pensions Consultant - £70k
I am currently recruiting on behalf of a Global Employee Benefits Consultancy based in London who is in the market for a DC Consultant to join their team. My client is a world renowned business and has an excellent reputation in the market for career progression, staff and client retention - if you are looking for a role where you can thrive as a Consultant and not be overwhelmed by unrealistic targets and BD, then this is the role for you.
In this role, you will be tasked with the supervision of the DC & Wealth Investment proposition and oversee on-going investment advice provided to all individual and DC clients, and to support FCA regulated consultant in the delivery of advice to their clients. Further duties will include;
- Review client default funds, blended funds and glide path strategies to ensure they remain suitable with a specific emphasis on controlled portfolio creation.
- Attend regular meetings with the trustee or governance committees of DC clients
- Developing / maintaining model portfolios / fund panels for use by FCA regulated consultants
- Supporting FCA regulated consultants in the promotion of governance services to clients in order to increase fee revenue for the Practice
- Maintaining appropriate technical knowledge
- Peer reviewing and ensuring own work is peer reviewed as appropriate
- Developing a robust fund selection / monitoring process with an emphasis on qualitative and quantitative triggers to cover retail / DC pension funds
In order to be considered for this role, applicants MUST be working in a similar role and have a strong technical knowledge of DC Pensions. You will also have experience on managing a function, dealing with trust and contract based DC Pensions Schemes and possess a comprehensive understanding of the used of white label and blended fund solutions.
Alongside working for a firm who has one of the strongest reputations in the market. You will also be rewarded with a generous salary of up to £70000, a performance related bonus of up to 12%, 24 days annual leave, private health insurance and have access to an excellent flexible benefits scheme.
If you are an experience DC Consultant/Associate Consultant looking for a role that can offer genuine career progression and an excellent working environment, then this is the role for you. Apply now!
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.