Pension Claim Advisor
Our client an award-winning company who specialise in assessing the viability of mis-sold Pensions and Investments would like to recruit experienced professionals to join their expanding team.
You must be CeFa, CertPFS or FPC qualified and have a detailed understanding of all types of Pension products.
The role involves handling inbound warm calls from customers and identifying any potential mis-selling in order to start a claim.
• Handling inbound warm calls from customers who have lost money as a result of investing in products
• Following a set process to identify any potential mis-selling in order to start a claim against a Bank or Financial Advisor
• Managing your own case load / work will be targeted on signed packs back each month
• Updating the internal database management system
• Liaising with Customers, Banks and other Financial Institutions or Advisors
• Good understanding of regulated Pension products and sales processes followed by banks and financial advisers
• Experience either from a High Street Bank or Financial Advice company and specifically the selling of Pension products, SIPPS and Pension transfers
• Excellent telephone manner is essential and a commitment to the very best customer service
• Experienced sales skills
• Ability to work under pressure in an organised way in a very busy office
• Strong desire to hit targets to achieve bonus
• Excellent Communication skills both written and verbal
Package: Basic is up to £25,000 depending on experience plus commission (OTE £33,000)!