Salary: £22,000 - £28,000 depending on experience
Leeds, West Yorkshire
Eclypse Recruitment is currently working on behalf of a Private Hospital who first opened in 1988 to offer high levels of medical and surgical treatment and personal care. They offer a range of specialist services and treatments within the 50-bedded Hospital and are continually introducing new services to keep in line with the up-to-date techniques being used.
As a premium private healthcare provider, their services are available to all, whether you are insured or not. If you are financing your own treatment, they offer one-off private treatment with a fixed price agreed in advance.
- Discuss, agree and explain responsibilities for assessment of patients including their needs and risks if any.
- Wound care- Surgical ward
- Promote patients' rights and wishes during the assessment, gain consent.
- Identify children's health needs through observation discussion with family and/or carer and the use of technical assessment methods.
- Obtain information on patient physical, psychological and social needs within the overall context of development, and relate to personal care requirements.
- Identify the implication of assessment against the programme of care.
- Identify and report any significant changes that might affect the individual's health and wellbeing to the appropriate person, if outside your scope of practice.
- Registered with the NMC
- Experienced RCN/RSCN or RGN
- Pre & Post Assessment experience desirable
- Sound written and verbal communication skills
- Proven ability to work effectively in a team environment and independently as required
- Confident telephone manner
- Ability to plan equipment and consumable requirements
- A subsidised staff cafeteria
- Childcare voucher scheme and
- Free car parking
- Private medical cover
- Life assurance
- Staff pension scheme
If this opportunity is of interest to you then please contact Rheann on or send your updated CV to
Working hours are Monday- Friday + occasional weekends if required. Shifts are days/nights (Times vary depending on requirement) Predominantly days but must be flexible.