Part time Credit Controller
My client is looking to recruit an experienced Part time Debt Collector to cover mat leave of 8 months
- Collecting payments for Failed direct debots and returned cheques
- Reduce aged debt and ensure that debt is referred to HO within agreed timescales
- Negotiate repayment plans for customers
- Allocate Cash payments
- Prepare Period End reporting pack for distribution to Operations / Senior Management team
- Process payments
- Experience in Credit Control /Debt Collection would be desirable
- Be a team player
- Confident and reliable
- Excellent communication skills
- IT literateAbility to work under pressure
Working within a team of 6.
For further information on this or any of our vacancies, please call the Chester office today for a confidential discussion or alternatively forward your CV and cover letter.
Due to the high level of interest that we generally receive for our advertised roles unfortunately we cannot always respond to each application. Therefore if you do not hear back from one of our experienced consultants you have not been shortlisted for this role.
Please continue to check our website for any other accountancy roles which may be of interest to you