Nurse Care Manager - Kent
Nurse Care Manager
Luxury Nursing Home
Up to £38,000 plus annual bonus!
I am currently working with a client who are looking to recruit a Nurse Care Manager to join their team. My clients nursing is large in size and provide high quality care to just under 80 residents. The home provides an excellent standard of general nursing care and specialises in dementia, sensory impairment and physical disability care. In order to be considered for the role the right candidate must be a qualified RGN with a minimum of 3 years nursing home experience. In rewards the candidate will have brilliant training and career opportunities.
Your role would include:
- Providing leadership and guidance to the team of nurses to ensure resident care is delivered in line with their Personal Care Needs Assessment.
- Facilitating resident care meetings with families and completing relevant resident assessments
- Ensuring that the care plans for the residents are completed and updated in line with company policy.
- Ensuring that all members of staff have clear objectives and progress against those objectives that are reviewed through regular supervision and performance review meetings
- To act as a role model for all staff and to ensure that a consistent high standard of nursing care is provide
- Experienced registered nurse
- Previous management experience
- Highly committed to providing the highest level of care
- Active NMC Registration
- Company bonus scheme
- Extremely competitive pension scheme
- Free uniforms that are both attractive and practical
- Free eye care tests and options for funding towards future spectacles if required
- Refer a friend and get a cash bonus of up to £1000
- Cycle to work scheme
- Study support
- Holiday discounts
- A variety of motor related offers
- Life Insurance
Apply now to be considered for this fantastic opportunity!If your experience matches please forward your CV immediatelyWhite Recruitment Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy