Seeking Law Graduates For Permanent Role
The RAC are looking for YOU to join an elite team of Senior Helpline Advisors!
If you are looking for a role within Legal Services then this is a fantastic opportunity to work for a market leader in the automotive industry. There are lots of opportunities to progress and enhance your skills and career with excellent training and development opportunities.
This opportunity is a fantastic way of starting your career with one of the nation's biggest and best brands.
Who are the RAC
The RAC is one of the UK's most progressive motoring organisations, providing services for both private and business motorists.
With approximately 4,000 dedicated staff, the RAC operates from three UK operations and offers vehicle and breakdown services through a nationwide, branded patrol force, focusing primarily on vehicle repairs and recovery. In 2014, the RAC's patrol force of approximately 1,500 patrols attended to 2.3 million rescue break-downs.
The RAC is committed to making motoring easier, safer, more affordable and more enjoyable for vehicle drivers and road users.
More about the Role
We are looking for a hard working individual committed to playing a key role in maintaining Legal Advisory SLAs. To be able to show empathy and objection handle customer queries. Youll need to ensure all members are treated fairly and legal advice cases are processed to set standards. To ensure there is an accurate audit trail for every case that is processed. The role requires good attention to detail and an ability to adhere to core FCA requirements for DPA etc.
· You will be required to provide legal advice and assistance to customers to meet Legal Services levels of service and business objectives in line with internal policies and procedures and within regulatory framework for conduct of business.
· You will be required to provide accurate advice by telephone and /or in writing in motoring law and related matters to RAC members and corporate partners as required.
· You will be required to prioritise workload to ensure efficient use of resource and deal with complaints as per department process
· Law graduate (LLB and post graduate qualification e.g. LLM, LPC/LSF or BVC) and/or equivalent legal/insurance qualification or allied industry gained work experience.
· Demonstrable expertise in providing all aspects of motoring law and its related fields.
· Demonstrable expertise in providing all aspects of law and its related fields in foundation core areas:
o Contract (inc Insurance)
o Tort (Negligence/nuisance)
o Personal Injury
· Demonstrable expertise in providing all aspects of law and its related fields in at least 2 advanced core areas:
o Employment - Private
o Employment - Commercial
o Property - Private
o Property - Commercial
o Civil Litigation
o Wills & Probate
o Private Client
· Experience of working in a customer facing environment or call centre.
· Good Listening/Interpersonal skills
· Basic understanding of motoring/insurance law and its application.
· Proven computer literacy skills and ability to prioritise and meet deadlines/workloads.
· Awareness of products/policies provided by and/or serviced by RAC Legal Services.
· Good understanding of Advisory policies and process
· Practical understanding of the application of law in general, including a basic understanding of motoring/insurance law.
· A broad range of IT skills.
· The working hours will be in-between the times of 8:00-20:00, Monday to Friday and 9:00 - 17.00, Saturday and Sunday
· The starting salary is £19,500+
· The role is based in Bradley Stoke, Bristol.
· Candidates that are successful will be subject to a credit and criminal background check.
· Candidates must be aged 18 or over.
If you have the above skills and experience and can commit to the working hours and a challenging working environment we would like to hear from you. To apply please submit your CV. Thank you for your consideration.