My client is a Digital Marketing agency that operates across several digital disciplines, including digital strategy, branding, content, website design and SEO. We are looking for a confident emotionally intelligent Digital Marketing Manager. The successful candidate will work closely with the Marketing Director.
The ideal candidate should have experience of current digital marketing best practice, development of marketing strategies and tools. You will be able to deliver an integrated digital marketing campaign from concept to execution. Content is central to all that we do and you must have excellent written and verbal communication skills.
Responsibilities will also include managing key accounts, working closely with the team to prepare pitch presentations and where necessary delivering the pitch. Ensure timely delivery of client end of month performance reports.
- Working closely with the Marketing Director to brainstorm new and creative ideas/campaigns to help drive clients KPI’s. Design and execute marketing campaigns as per clients briefs, including development and execution of paid advertising campaigns i.e. LinkedIn, Facebook re-marketing, emailing etc.
- Project manage a variety of briefs from branding, content, website design, SEO and more.
- Collaborate with clients, agencies and partners to ensure we are achieving the best commercial outcomes for clients and partners.
- Content is king and you will/learn be able to keyword optimise relevant content for websites, blogs and thought leadership white papers. As well as proofing content produced by third party and freelancers.
- Develop and execute digital marketing strategies for clients and partners.
- Working with web developers where required to recommend content and design changes
- Working as part of the team to respond to RFI’s, RFP’s and meet the agreed goals and targets.
- Research prospect/clients products, services and strategies working with the Marketing Director to interpret and formulate their brands
- Provide digital analytic expertise and prepare PPC, SEO and relevant reports.
- Project manage the production of content for clients and podcast, webinars, case studies, videos and white papers.
- Introduce/develop relevant policies and procedures to ensure compliance in relevant areas.
- Keep up to date with digital marketing technologies and industry news/developments.
What we are looking for;
Experienced digital marketer apt at conveying ideas via good design and content.
- A confident, organised and articulate person with a strong eye for detail
- Minimum of 3 years of experience in a digital marketing/creative environment
- Someone with strong written and verbal communication skills
- Strong Social Media skills
- Strong working knowledge of word, excel and PowerPoint is essential
- Some graphic design and/or ability to create basic creative assets for social media is an advantage.
- Strong administrative and organisational skills
- Ability to establish credibility and influence across all levels
- Flexible and positive personality who embrace continuous change