An opportunity has arisen for a Finance Analyst to join a market leading Automotive business in Redditch.
This position plays a very important role in partnering with non-Finance stakeholders to support commercial decision making and provide valuable financial reporting and insights.
- Support business partnering to non-finance teams
- Develop and prepare MI and period-end financial reporting
- Analyse and influence commercial decision making to drive efficiency and business growth
- Understand cost variances and their implications
- Assist with budgeting and forecasting
You will be / have:
- Studying towards CIMA / ACCA or Qualified by Experience
- Relevant experience in a similar Finance Analyst role
- Confident in challenging and influencing commercial decision making
- Strong analytical skills with a high level of attention to detail
- Inquisitive and able to understand and drive business performance
Features / Benefits:
- Award winning and highly reputable employer of choice
- Demonstrable opportunities for progression and development
- Full Study support in addition to an excellent benefits package
- Easily accessible, modern offices in Redditch with on-site parking
- Strong team-based working culture
Please apply below or for more information on this Finance Analyst (Redditch) position, please contact Rhys Davies at Robert Walters on / .