Sales Technician - Automotive
Are you an experience Technician working in a garage looking to move into sales? Are you selling into independent garages and looking to develop your career? Do you have a good understanding of the automotive market?
My client, based in the South, are looking for a Sales Technician - Automotive to cover a M4 and South West territory.
My client is well known in the Automotive industry and they provide comprehensive automotive diagnostics and expert technical support to a worldwide customer base of independent garages.
Their unique selling point is the excellent service they provide their customers, they support their customers in automotive repairs. Providing everything from the diagnostic tools to locate the problem to the support and advice to fix the problem, their service is second to none.
Taking over a very successful territory the successful Sales Technician - Automotive will be given all the tools and support to be successful while the autonomy to work alone.
Our client offer excellent progression within their company along with on the job training and excellent support within the role.
The Successful applicant:
- The main purpose of the role is to generate and respond to sales leads, closing business
- Visit prospects and customers to identify requirements, pitching products and close business
- Working with independent automotive garages to sell my client's product range
- Cover a South West Territory - M4 corridor down to Cornwall
- Pitch and close sales ranging from £4,000 - £8,000 per sale
- Develop and grow the South - West territory
- Hit and exceed an annual revenue target
- Working closely with colleagues in Sales and Marketing, the candidate will also identify and engage potential new customers in their territory
- Provide excellent customer service and support to existing customers
- Continue to drive the business forward
- Provide regular reporting to the UK Sales Manager
- Execute on-site demonstrations to potential customers
The successful Sales Technician - Automotive:
- Has experience working in an automotive garage as a technician
- Or has sold into independent garages
- Has sales experience or looking to move into a sales role
- Excellent communication face to face and over the phone
- Ambitious, driven and hard working
- Honest and direct, yet respectful at all times
- Curious, challenging and able to work on own initiative
- Motivated to hit targets and continuously improve
- Experience in a commercial, customer facing role
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills including areas such as listening, questioning, negotiation and problem resolution
- Desire to progress and develop within a growing organisation
The Sales Technician - Automotive:
£28,500 per annum basic salary
£10,000 OTE, although commission is uncapped
Fully expensed company car
Mobile Phone and Laptop
25 days annual leave
Located in Berkshire, Wiltshire, Hampshire, Gloucestershire, Somerset, Dorset or Devon.