An exciting opportunity has arisen for a Purchasing Administrator to join a well established company based in East Grinstead.
You will have a key role within the purchasing team providing support to enable the team to function efficiently on a day to day basis. Your key duties will include:
- Placing and confirming orders, ensuring they are processed correctly
- Checking confirmations against PO on pricing, quantity, colour etc
- Raising stock purchase orders upon receipt of stock ordering sheet
- Liaising with finance/suppliers on incorrect or missing invoices
- Dealing with and resolving queries
- Liaising with suppliers and internal departments
Your organised, proactive and flexible approach to work combined with high attention to detail and strong administrative skills will enable you to excel in this role. You will have excellent IT skills including Microsoft Office, a professional telephone manner and the ability to prioritise your workload effectively. Experience of working within a purchasing environment would be seen as advantageous, but it is not essential.
This is a permanent opportunity and the hours are Monday - Friday 8.30am - 5pm.
Huntress does not discriminate on the grounds of 'protected characteristics' as defined under the Equality Act and other relevant UK legislation.
Huntress acts as a Recruitment Agency in relation to all Permanent roles and as a Recruitment Business in relation to all Temporary roles.
PLEASE NOTE: We can only consider applications from candidates who have the right to work in the UK.