- Media, publishing and events business
- Work on a leading disruptive technology event portfolio
- Management of a Marketing Assistant
- International portfolio of events
- Own the marketing strategy, budget and execute innovative marketing campaigns
The Role: The Marketing Manager position is a new growth role within this division of a leading media business. The Marketing Manager will be tasked with creating and owning the marketing strategy for four international events. The events operate within the disruptive technology space and target big multi-nationals to meet with start-up businesses revolutionising the technology market with innovative solutions. Managing a marketing assistant to support with digital campaigns this role will require a hands-on approach to campaign marketing. The marketing department are an integral part of the business and thus this is a commercial role focused around driving sponsorship revenue (lead generation), paid delegate revenue and exhibitor revenue.
Responsibilities for the position of Marketing Manager include:
- Create the marketing strategy for 4 leading international events
- Own the marketing budget
- Reporting up to the Operations Manager and Marketing Director on campaign successes
- Management of a marketing assistant
- Building stakeholder relationships internally with sales, editorial, and operations
- Running integrated marketing campaigns to achieve overall objectives around delegate revenue, sponsorship revenue and lead generation
- Using a wide variety of marketing channels to distribute content lead marketing campaigns. Including but not exclusively email, social media, website, SEO, advertising, and print
- Writing copy, curating and commissioning content from experts in house and externally
- Creating and building media partnerships
To be considered for this role you must have:
- Experience in a B2B commercial marketing role
- A marketing degree or equivalent
- Ideally managed or mentored a marketer
- Ran integrated marketing campaigns using digital channels (SEO, PPC, Email, Social)
- Have proven successful results in lead generation and commercial marketing
- Be able to build and maintain internal and external relationships at any level
The Company: Growing media business have acquired this company over the last couple of years. The company operate in the disruptive technology space and have a portfolio of products including online content, events, and advisory services. The division are now looking to expand their marketing team and get an experience marketing manager to take control of strategy, budget and direction of campaigns.
The Package for Marketing Manager:
- Salary: £35,000-40,000 + benefits
Location: The position of Marketing Manager will be based in the Central London.
BMS Performance have spent years building strong relationships with leading companies. We can introduce you to the right companies for your skillset and provide guidance to help you get your next marketing role.
If you have recently met with a BMS Consultant at our London office please contact them directly to discuss this opportunity.