Motor Trade Parts Advisor
Automotive Parts Advisor
£18.5k Basic + £3/4k OTE
Monday – Friday 8.00AM to 18:00PM. 1 in 3 Saturdays 8.30-16.00
I am looking for a pro-active and customer driven Parts Advisor to join a fantastic Prestige Main Car Dealership in the Bedford area.
You will be working alongside experienced, efficient and hard-working colleagues who will genuinely make you feel like part of the family, creating that team vibe that will leave you going home every day with great job satisfaction!
As a Parts Advisor, you will be responsible for:
- Meeting and greeting customers coming into the parts department
- Ordering, booking out parts, invoicing and taking payment
- Checking in parts deliveries
- Liaising with the workshop, service advisors and customer
- Proving quotations
- Advising the customer on any repair issues and costs, gaining authority for any additional work
- Promoting additional products, accessories and warranties
Whether you already have background experience working in for a Main Dealer or whether you only have experience in a Motor Factor, as long as you have a stable working history and plenty of experience in Parts then I want to hear from you!
Please send your CV to me ASAP to avoid missing out!
Our standard procedure is to speak to you before we send your CV out to any of our clients so please make sure that your contact details are on your CV.