Principal Bridge Engineer
Are you an experienced Bridge Engineer who is seeking an opportunity to work on a variety of new projects?
Our client is looking for Bridge Engineers to join their already established team, based in Reading. This role would be perfect for a Senior Engineer looking for a step up, or someone already at Principal level.
Top of Form
- Helping to mentor graduate engineers
- Lead the preparation of bids
- Coordinating all technical aspects of the projects, in accordance with EMS, QMS and H&S procedures
- Overseeing the design and assessment of bridges and foundations
- Supporting other teams on multi-disciplinary projects
- Liaising with the Project Manager
- Managing the workload effectively to meet client brief, budget and programme requirements
The ideal candidate:
The ideal Candidate will have Chartered Engineer status (MIStructE or MICE) as well as being:
- Able to manage multiple projects and work independently
- Attend client/project meetings
- Able to develop new business with the assistance of others
- Experienced in the design, checking and assessment of bridges, retaining structures and foundations.
- Experienced in Eurocodes and BS 5400
There are also similar opportunities in London and Birmingham, so let me know what location would be your preference. If you would be interested in discussing what you are looking for in more detail, feel free to call Elliot on .