5 days left
- Full Time
A global leading manufacturing business with excellent progression opportunities requires a Business controller to play a crucial role within the finance network. You will be responsible for all financial control, planning and analysis within an essential department. You will partner with senior management to aid sales and profit targets, playing a pivotal role in driving the business forward.
- Summarise all key financial data highlight any key information or developments as well as proposing alternative methods to drive value creation.
- Work alongside senior management in a business partnering role.
- Prepare annual budgets, monitor progress of data and work with the stakeholders to maximise opportunities.
- Prepare month end management reports.
- Report directly to the Head of Controlling.
- Qualified Accountant (ACCA, ACA)
- Strong Understanding of Financial Control procedures, with experience of reporting in an international environment.
- Strong communication and presentation skills. With proven influencing skills at all levels.
- The ability to adapt, embrace and implement change.
- Advanced knowledge of MS Office.