Sales Account Director Cyber / Security
SALES ACCOUNT DIRECTOR (CYBER/SECURITY SOFTWARE) - London - Salary to £100,000 plus OTE and Benefits
We are helping one of the world's fastest growing cyber security companies grow their team in the UK and EMEA. To keep up with demand they now need an Enterprise level Sales Account Director to join their team in London.
As a Sales Account Director, you will be at the heart of driving their sales strategy across the UK and EMEA. You will be responsible for developing and delivering a robust sales strategy that exceeds expectations, building a team and be at the heart of winning new business. As Sales Account Director, you will be fully hands on and be able to find and win new business and probably be able to leverage off your pre-existing contacts.
To be a successful Sales Account Director, the ideal candidate will have:
- Proven experience or knowledge of the cyber/security software marketplace
- Strong knowledge of software security, SaaS security space (being connected in the security/cyber, threat detection or similar sector will certainly be an advantage)
- Superb experience of selling at enterprise level to consultancies, financial institutions, or central government bodies
- Comfortable building a sales pipeline from zero. You will be someone who has consistently overachieved quotas.
- Confident in your ability to balance short term new business wins with longer term sales team building/growth, recruitment and developing robust sales processes.
- Results focused and takes a "right first time" approach
- Strong verbal and written communication and influencing skills
- Higher education such as an MBA would be an advantage
- Knowledge of a strategic selling framework would be an advantage (Miller-Heiman)
What is in it for you?
- Great salary (up to £100k basic for the right person plus uncapped OTE and Package)
- Excellent benefits - healthcare, dental, life insurance, child care vouchers, money off scheme
- A flexible working environment
- Unique opportunity to work for an employer that truly invests in its staff and focus on making a happy and balanced working environment.
Please apply with your CV and we will be in touch for a confidential chat.