Are you Proactive, Curious, Fun and Flexible? Then I have an exciting opportunity for you !!
Our client is an international leading technology company, currently looking for a results driven Credit Controller to join their team.
Role: Credit Controller
Salary: £18-£21k DOE
Location: Leeds City Centre- short walking distance from train station
Local car parking discounts available
- Contacting customers, Proactively chasing debt and overdue debt.
- Producing and distributing invoices accurately and issuing credit note where applicable.
- Creating and issuing monthly statements to customers.
- Liaising with other departments to resolve customer issues, including the Financial controller, delivery and sales division heads
- Taking and screening inbound telephone calls in a professional manner, taking messages and relaying back to the right person.
- Assisting both finance teams by maintaining accurate and up to date information on the company CRM, Sage and spreadsheets.
- Working to targets and KPI's to achieve results.
- Proven commercial experience within credit control
- Debt recovery
- Proactive at all times
- Resilient and determined
- Fun and Flexible
- Proficient using Microsoft packages
- Experience using CRM systems
If this position appeals to you then please apply.
Please note that due to a high volume of response Office Angels receive; only successful candidates will be contacted.
For the purposes of the Regulations, please note that Office Angels in the provision of these services will be operating as a recruitment agency.
Office Angels are an equal opportunities employer.
Office Angels is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer.