Audiologist/Hearing Aid Dispenser - London
Role: Regional/Mobile Audiologist/Hearing Aid Dispenser
Salary: Between £20k and £30k basic salary + company car + commission/bonus (OTE's of £40k-60k pa)
Hours: 37.5 hours per week
Qualification: HCPC registered or have a BSc in Audiology
Do you have the right skills?
The candidate we are looking for would ideally have private experience already and you must have a driving license. As much as private experience is desirable, we will also consider someone who is from an NHS background - making sure you have a BSc in Audiology. You must be prepared to register for HCPC registration.
You will be working with patients who are hard of hearing, establishing if they can be aided by amplified sound. You will deliver, fit and adjust hearing aids, as per the patient's needs.
- Work to my client's high clinical standards and ways of working
- Great communication skills are needed for this role and thus you must be clear, confident and focus on the patient's needs
- Make sure you commit to my client's ethos by providing a great service to patients and making sure you always help and assist the customer
What type of person are you?
You will need to be:
- An excellent communicator
- Motivated and focused individual who wants to help patients hear better
- Confident about working independently, whilst able to work in a team
- Dedicated to amazing patient service, always thinking about the customer above all else
- Commercially aware when needed to be
Who are we?
Your World was established in 2005 and is now the UK's largest supplier of audiologists. We're also the preferred agency for Specsavers Hear Care and other companies throughout the UK.
We have a wide range of temporary and permanent audiology jobs for our candidates, working in both the NHS and UK private sector.
Apply now or contact our Audiology Team today.