My client is a leading Manufacturing business based in Cambridge are looking to recruit a very technical and hands on Financial Controller to support the Finance Director during a period of growth. The primary function of the Financial Controller is to manage the whole day to day accounting needs of the business.
Financial Controller role, based in Cambridge for a Manufacturing business looking for a hands on qualified profile to support the Finance Director in an era of growth for this business at a critical time in its evolution.
The company has been successfully trading in the UK for over 3 decades. Their growth nationwide has been in part through acquisition, and they have a seven year plan to double in size.
The role of Financial Controller is based in their UK Head Office, in Cambridge.
Supporting the Finance Director, the primary function of the post is to manage the day to day accounting needs of the UK business, and the Group reporting to the Head Office in the US.
- Managing a team of 7 finance staff, including the remote management of staff in regional offices
- Liaising with business heads across the group, to ensure the timely receipt of information required
- Monthly management account reporting to the US and confirm all appropriate documentation provided.
- Working with FP&A teams to ensure that revenues and costs are projected properly in accordance with US GAAP in budget and estimate submissions.
- Ensuring the accurate and timely delivery of financial reporting and monthly close activities, supported by qualitative analysis
- Working with regional Operations Managers to ensure all clients are appropriately set up on the company's UK Credit Policy, reviewing when appropriate.
- Managing the UK audit process for the Group.
- Assisting the Finance Director as and when required.
The successful candidate will hold an accountancy qualification such as ACA, ACCA or ACMA (or equivalent) You must have proven success with managing teams and building efficient relationships with non-finance staff to apply.
This role can pay a salary of between £65,000 and £75,000. If you are interested in understanding more about this role and would like to discuss, please contact me on or call