Rapid Response Devon
A unique opportunity has arisen to join an innovative specialist care team based in Devon.
We are looking for a small specialist team of individuals who are flexible, passionate and reliable. This will be a proactive, enabling role working closely with other professionals, including local hospices, intermediate care and hospital discharge and will involve looking to enable and rehabilitate.
The successful candidate will have:
* Previous care experience at a senior level
* Social Care, Health Care, Childcare, Food Safety certifications or similar
* Able to work evenings and alternate weekends
* Willing to undergo an enhanced DBS disclosure, which will be paid for by Mears
* A full driving licence, valid to drive in the UK with access to your own transport
Applicants must be willing to work alternate weekends and demonstrate high levels of flexibility and be very proactive.
This role would suit a Care Worker, Support Worker, Domiciliary Care Assistant or Carer.
* Please note- YOU MUST HOLD A DRIVING LICENCE AND HAVE ACCESS TO YOUR OWN TRANSPORT FOR THIS ROLE.
Mears looks for people who share our commitment to working in the community and who really want to make a positive difference to people’s lives. Mears is proud of our recruitment history and benefits and we have high staff retention rates.
With staff of all ages and walks of life, a job with Mears has rewarding impact on the lives of others and your own life. With offices across the UK, a job at Mears could be just around the corner.